Tcl/Tk Interface Unification (was Re: New Xconq Windows Executable)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Hans Ronne wrote:

> This seems OK to me. However, what I really would like to do is to get rid
> of the win directory, and make the Windows app build in the tcltk
> directory, where the Windows tcltk code now lives. The point of this is an

Done.

> users know where to find the files. We also have a Windows SDL app,

I will get to the Windows SDL app in the next few days
(hopefully). For the time being, building it may require some
"manual intervention".

Eric

P.S. I also checked that Cconq still built so that I wouldn't get
any curses hurled my way. :-)