Xconq pre-7.5 RPMS Available

I have just uploaded RPM's based on the 2003/07/27 CVS sources. They are
available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~eric_mcdonald/xconq/xconq-7.5.0-1.src.rpm
http://home.comcast.net/~eric_mcdonald/xconq/xconq-7.5.0-1.i586.rpm

The RPM's were produced on an AMD Athlon XP+ system with Mandrake 9.0
(glibc-2.2.5, XFree86-4.2.1, Tcl/Tk-8.3.3). They have not been tested on
any other platform.

I may produce a binary RPM based on Tcl/Tk-8.4.x at some point. If there is
interest in a SDL version, I will look into making one of those too.

The RPM's are biased towards the filesystem layout on modern Redhat and
Mandrake distros (which attempt some compliance to FSSTND and FHS).
Thus, the source RPM may not put things in expected places on some
non-Linux platforms that can use RPMS (Solaris, for example). I have not
played with Debian GNU/Linux recently, and so I don't know how well things
would mesh there either (if someone converted the RPM's to debs).

Feedback is welcome, especially since this is my first attempt at making
RPM's.

  Thanks,