Recent Xconq fixes

I have checked in improvements to the research dialog code. Games should no
longer stall at the end of turn if this dialog is in the background, and it
will now always recieve focus when human input is needed (this did not
always work in the tcltk interface).

The "Debian emblem glitch" has been fixed as well. I would be interested to
hear if this also solved the Solaris-specific glitch.