(linux) xconq errors at exit

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 05:49:23PM -0400, Eric McDonald wrote:

> On a somewhat unrelated note, could you tell me if you get
> BadWindow and BadDrawable messages on your console from games
> that are started from the setup dialogs (as opposed to
> starting them with -g from the command line)? Of some interest
> is whether these are occuring with Tk 8.4 and higher....

If I start xconq on console, I get "X error on display :0.0:
BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)" when xconq exits only. The
message repeat several time.  This happens whether I use -g or
setup dialogs.

I also just discovered that that xconq does not handle the
window closing well, either.  If I close a setup dialog, xconq
does not exit until I interrupt it with control-c.  If I close
the map window, I see the above message, followed by:

Fatal error encountered. Signal 11

Error: invalid command name ".m1.leftside.topside.notices.t"
Error: while evaluating `low_notify {Game was saved to
"/home/tlow/.xconq/ERRsave.xcq".
}'
Aborted

I usually do not run xconq from a console, so I have not seen
these messages before.

Tom