Feature Request - Collapsable Occupant View

Well, not content with harrassing the list for ways to
make Xconq do things it wasn't quite meant to do, I've
now decided to make blatent requests:

1)  I'd like to know if it's possible to set up Xconq
so that the occupants of a unit are only visible upon
request by the player.  I'd like it for the game I'm
working on, of course, wherein units are occupants of
armies, but it'd also be useful for structures within
cities.

2)  If possible, could someone hammer out a Combat
Type 2 that is only Combat Type 1 but not to the
death?  I'm hoping that this is a minor change, I'm
probably too optimistic.

Also, I've updated the Cast Iron Life ruleset a bit:

http://castironlife.sourceforge.net/xconq-cil.zip