Re: Bug: Tank sitting in water

>Something in one of the most recent CVS updates (probably the "tank
>sitting in water" fix) has made it impossible to use connection terrain
>to made otherwise impassible terrain passable (roads across water, for
>example).
>
>The code I generally use for this purpose in any project is:
>
>(table mp-to-traverse
>  (u* road 99)
>  (naval road 99)
>)
>
>It worked every time, at least until I did a CVS update about an hour
>ago.

That's strange. The first "tank sitting in water fix" did have exactly this
effect. But the second fix, which was checked in one week ago, was supposed
to solve the problem. See my email a few days ago. It removed the recently
introduced check for terrain_always_impassable, so there is no way this
code could now interfere with the use of connections.  Are you sure you
pulled a fresh update, and not a stale one?