VC6 build

I finally got a VC 6 build of the latest version of Xconq.  I used the
_int64 change to the random number generator rather than the other
patch.  I had to remove the SetMessageQueue(64) line (which was already
removed, according the the Changelog), and copy the timeval definition
from util.h to tkconq.h.

I created a parallel directory structure for VC, and left the files in
the xconq directory.  If anyone would like my version of the patches,
and the .dsw/.dsp files I used, I'll be happy to pass them along,
although they're not directly usable, probably.

I have to use the -x option on the windows command line to get the
dialog, and the -L option to find the files, but other than that, the
standard game, at least, works.  The background on the checkmark boxes
is much too dark for a black check mark, though.  I can't tell if the
box is checked or not, so I'll probably play with the defaults some for
me.

T-Surf is pleased to announce its name change to Earth Decision Sciences
http://www.earthdecision.com/Events/NameChange.html

Stanley M. Sutton                sutton@earthdecision.com
AIM:          StanleyMSutton     Ext: 113
MSNMessenger: sutton@t-surf.com  Yahoo: stanley_sutton