Re: Default hex-grid appearing

>I would like a hex-grid to appear as default.  it looks like 'grid-color' is
>supposed to do that.
>However, the games that have grid-color listed (logunit.g, etc.) all have it
>commented-out, except
>for gettysburg.g, and it doesn't seem to do anything there.
>
>Can anyone enlighten me?

1. To turn on the grid by default, just check "Grid" in the Preferences dialog.

2. To change the grid color, type this in your game file:

( set grid-color "red" )

Or whatever is your favourite color. The line in gettysburg.g doesn't seem
to do anything since the default grid color already is "gray".

In the MacPPC interface, the grid color is also a user preference.