First Carbonization checkin

I've just checked in the basic Carbonization changes to IMFApp.
Everything is conditionalized, and so the app built as a "Classic"
app works in the old Mac style, but when built as a "Carbon" app
looks like a regular OS X app, except that it has a few glitches
still (two menus with quit items for instance).

Having done the warmup app, I now know how to finish the main event...