Re: Carbonizing Mac Xconq

Hans Ronne wrote:

Stylewise, I'm trying to keep the pre-X versions of things working,
but will probably have to fire up CW to actually confirm that.
Which CW version have you been using most recently?

CW 7.2 updated with the 3.4.2 includes from Carbon 1.6.

I only have 8.2 installed at the moment, could probably scare up a
7.2, or else just make the changes for X/9 and hope that 7.2's
headers like them OK. :-)

BTW, I've now gotten the Carbonized code to survive the startup
gauntlet, and crash in map drawing.  The startup dialogs are
reminiscent of early versions of IE on X, no doubt for similar
reasons (quiet little assumptions about sizes and shapes of
controls that are different between 9 and X).