Re: orange

> Didn't occur to me that this would be a problem since Xconq (or rather
> tcltk) does not honour the system colors for me. Rather, it always
> uses a dreary black on gray.

I'm not sure what you mean by "system colors", but in the case of X
resources, you probably don't have any set, which leaves it up to the
application.  At least, that is the usual default.

> But as Jim says, you can pick your own favourite colors now by a
> simple hack at the start of tkconq.tcl. Ultimately, this will be
> settable through the user interface.

The question is whether to have only an xconq-specific user interface
or whether xconq should honor the user interfaces which work across
applications.  The latter is easier said than done because there are
so many different flavours: X resources, GNOME, KDE, Mac (I assume),
Windows (I suppose).