Re: arguments to ?_create_at_action

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 13:07, Stan Shebs wrote:
> Yup.  To be more concrete, I was thinking of carried weapons, whether
> a sword in the adventurer's hand or infantry towing artillery. As usual,
> I put all this into the infrastructure before designing how to make it
> work for players and game designers...

If that could be made to work, it might make an interesting upgrade for
cave2.g, as I could equip humans (and maybe humanoids) with different
kinds of weapons (spears, swords, clubs, flails...), with more powerful
weapons requiring more CP's.  Maybe even certain weapons could be made
to do different amounts of damage to different creatures (e.g. a quarter
staff might do less damage to insects than to other creatures because
insects have hard exoskeletons).