Re: exploring_worth sub-module functions (Was Re: Side Mask)

Jim Kingdon wrote:

First, I cut the animation times by 50%.

Not sure I like this one.  It can be hard enough to see what is going
on as it is.

This is probably something that should be a preference, like mouse
speeds.  Not everybody has the same response time to a flash of red
seen out of the corner of one's eye.  (At one time I was working on
a real animated sequence, wonder what happened to it.)