Re: Two more AI bugs

>Yes.  I saw one city with 8 dromunds, and the closest that the city came
>to a water tile was an adjacent swamp.  Does the AI even understand that
>dromunds are ships?

OK, now I have fixed this bug. The culprit was the static array apnbt_types
that was introduced 18 months ago when Stan removed the MAXUTYPES
restrictions in xconq. This array was not zeroed, so the build calculations
would carry over from one unit to the next. Meaning that if one city could
build dromunds, every city after it would falsely believe that it could
also do so. It's incredible that the code was totally broken for 18 months
without anybody noticing it :-(.

The patch does fix the dromund bug for sure. Furthermore, I did not see any
side restriction violations during a brief test, but it would be good if
you could verify that this problem is solved, too.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se