API docs

Working a good part of the weekend, I've added doxygen documentation to
a few filess (conq.h and it's include files through unit.h; and the
start of actions.c).  The tar gziped file is about 180 K.  I don't know
if this mailing list has a file size limit, and I didn't want to jam the
mail system with files, so if you'd like to see the html version of the
documentation, drop me a note, and I'll email it.  Or if someone want's
to add it to a web page, and provides a mechimism for me to update, I'll
add it there.

I can tell this is going to be a long project in itself.
  But it's a good way to learn the code, and do something useful at the
same time.  I've put in ??? in the documentation when I'm not sure I'm
intrepeting the names or functions correctly, so I can go back to them
later.

For those of you unfamiliar with Doxygen, it's web page is at:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html