RE: Mutilple maps?

Actually I was thinking of multiple scale maps, such as strategic and
tactical levels, but supporting 3D would be nice, also.  I suspect that
doing both won't be much more work than doing either serpeatly. :-)

Just glancing at the code, a good first step might be to replace all the
explict x and y dependancies with a co-ordinate struct, which would
support both multiple co-ordinates and scales.