Re: ...and the AI's decision-process around resignation

I tried turning off the ai-may-resign variable in "Colonizer", and the
game now lasts well beyond Turn 10.  However, I found that for some
reason, the AI seems to always assign a "Colonizing" plan to the
settlers and engineers, and they all have the goal of building
something, but they never actually build anything!  I ran through the
thing for about 40 turns, and I never saw the AI build anything!

I suppose that if it's not going to build anything, it might as well
resign after the first 10 turns, but this is just silly!