Re: bug: unit->busy flag doesn't get cleared

> Filling up a half-completed ship with fuel just doesn't make sense.

Well, if the ship wants to be fully fueled when it gets completed, it
has to get the fuel at some point.  If the storage capacity of the
ship is some noticeable percentage of a city, then I'm not sure why it
is so bad to give several turns to fill 'er up.

Also keep in mind that this code also applies to bases being built
within range (6 hexes) of a city.  This one comes up more often in my
experience.  And I don't really know much about games other than the
standard game in this respect.

> If overflow is a problem, it makes more sense to increase the capacity
> of cities.

Shrug.  In the standard game, I'm not sure it really comes up a whole
lot.  And the existing code which can share to non-completed units is
kind of strange.  So I'm not sure I have a strong opinion one way or
the other, but I don't see any a priori reason why it is ridiculous to
share materials to incomplete units.