Re: PG-like game

>I noticed that you disabled terrain generation in the base module, though.
>It would be a good idea to turn it on since all other xconq base modules
>are playable on their own, with randomized terrain. If you agree I can fix
>this before checking in the module.

Please do.
 I did it because I thought that it would prevent the map to be changed
during units' generation.
I don't think it realy did, however. It happens that a separate 'island'
appears on the 'empty' hexes
with a couple of units and it's impossible to get out of there. Do you
know how to change this?

Regards
r.

BTW. The map files are stored at