Re: PG-like game

> Not sure where to put the script. It could go into the misc directory,
> I guess.

That would make sense to me (but see below).

> What we really would need, I think, is a page about how to write new
> game modules on the web site, since quite a few people are interested
> in that. Kind of a distilled version of the hacking manual. That would
> be the ideal place for this script, too.

So do you remember what I told you about how to check in changes to
the web site? ;-).

The script is also a slightly different case in that it is written in
csh.  A csh script got checked into CVS (in a contrib directory or
some such random place), and next thing I knew, the RPM package for
CVS depends on the csh package.  Which wouldn't be a bad thing until
you read:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/unix-faq/shell/csh-whynot.html
(or look for csh in POSIX, Single Unix Spec, Linux Standard Base, &c).