PG-like game

I've started to import some user-made graphics from Panzer
General 2, and you can look how it looks like at:
http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~rrziobro/pgl.gif
Its very preliminary, but I have not enough time to do it
properly.
The game is magnuszew, but the panzer game module was changed.
The terrain is basically taken from advterr, some units do not
fit their names, and I have no idea how to make larger icons
(should I enlarge the gif file?).
Unit icons are taken from Gordon Niegisch (they should be
extended). The original gif file was taken from his site:
http://members.tripod.de/Gordon1/index.html
and it was only slightly modified (the background was removed).
It would be better to convert icons from scp (PG2- format)
files, because some of them seem to be compressed and it
severely decreases their quality.
I've also made a mirror image to obtain icons
facing to the right.
The size and position of icons were written in gnumeric
spreadsheat and then transformed. I tried to do it
with some automation, which caused some inevitable errors
(the size and position of icons is quite random).
If you want the game files I will include them in the next letter.

There's a problem with handling too many icons. I don't know
what the exact limit is, but if I include too many icons
the segmentation fault appears. Maybe it's the time to change
icon handling by a programme- the dir.imf directory is not
a very good idea if we have to use complicated graphics, I would
like it more, if it would be possible to include .imf files
just as .g files in a module.

Please write if you find these changes in graphics reasonable.

Best Regards
Rafal