Re: how do i unsub

On 12 Feb, To: sjuncal@erols.com wrote:
> On 11 Feb, Simon Juncal wrote:
>> could someone clue me into how to unsub fom this list?
>
> If you look closely at all the headers you see this:

Loo, to whoever it was that tried to unsubscribe by clicking on the above
link. See, it has *my* email address in it. I'm not interested in
unsubscribing. If you want to unsubscribe, please use *your* email address
to do so.

P.S. As a general rule, trying to understand something before you do it
generally gives better results than simply applying a formula without
thinking.

--
Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn
down the volume on the radio?