chance1 in oplayer.c (was Re: Various problem with xconq)

>Beside of that, I noticed a whole bench of gcc warning like
>oplayer.c:1129: warning: chance1' might be used uninitialized in this
>function

I think one needs to use gcc -O -Wsomethingorother to get those
warnings.  It can be hard for the compiler to really know whether the
case in which the variable is uninitialized can in fact happen.

Anyway, thanks for reporting this one: it might explain some strange
behavior I was seeing with the AI resigning before I expected it to
(then again, could have been something else).  I've checked in a fix
(and mplayer.c too since this code hasn't changed since mplayer was
split from oplayer).

If you see others, please report them.