Re: limit on # of sides

on 7/20/01 2:47 PM, EHEINR007@aol.com at EHEINR007@aol.com wrote:

> Is there any way around the limit on the number of sides, which I believe was
> stated to be 32?  I have in mind doing a scenario from 1st century BC Roman
> Wars, with several major sides (Rome, Parthia, Mithridates,
> Sertorius/Iberians, Pirates, Egypt, Syria) and quite a number of minor ones
> (Judea, Meroe, Aidabene, Galacia, Rhodes, Numidia, Nabatea and various
> tribes/nomads from Africa, the MidEast and Europe, including Celts, Germans,
> Beduin, Arabs, etc.)

    With the independent side AI, iPlayer, could you make some of the
smaller groups independent?  c.f. the roman civil war game, with
barbarians as independent.  Would that work for you?

--
Ari Rabkin      asrabkin@twcny.rr.com

    Moral force is, unhappily, no substitute for armed force, but it is a
very great reinforcement.     --Winston Churchill, in 1937.