Re: Networked games (Was: Re: Converting xconq to C++)

> Unfortunately, I'm not a good enough programmer to figure out the
> synching problem, I expect.

Could be true.

But, it doesn't take any particular genius to get save/restore to work
right for networking.  Add the ability to transmit the saved game over
the net and voila, you've just added the ability to resync after sync
gets lost.

The current situation frustrates me too.  But let's see if we can find
the time to fix it, rather than just hope Stan does it (he's moving,
so I expect him to get less active rather than more, in the near
future).