Re: Networked games (Was: Re: Converting xconq to C++)

My impression was that networking was non-functional, which is why I was
excited in seeing it fixed.  This is a major block to playing Xconq for me;
the other
is that it seems like the amount of traffic in this discussion group has
tailed off a
lot, and it seems like the game is dying.

I'd like to port a couple of the games that are being designed for ADC to
Xconq,
because I believe Xconq does have some significant advantages over ADC.
But it's hard to sell without network play, because that's the first thing
people say
ADC needs.  When I say Xconq doesn't have it either, then people don't want

to bother with the conversion.

I agree with Jan below.

Erik