Windows build?

What's the chance of getting a Windows build made?
I can get it to compile on my system, but I'm looking at trying
to get 3 other people running Xconq, and 1 is remote.

Or, can someone point me to where I can learn how to make
Windows builds?  (I'm guessing it's hard, since it's not been done in a
while).

One other question: I'd like to have a couple of hundred unit types; will
the game cope with it?  We are looking at porting a game called "Storm
over Europe"
from ADC - ADC is basically maxed out, and the binary database has some
corruption in it, and the vendor doesn't have any way to fix it, nor
will they
publish an API.

SoE is at www.jamesburnett.com/soe.htm, in case anyone wants to look.

Regards,