Re: windows/pc build of xconq - help Stan !

Pranath wrote:

> You are the only person that replied though ! Hey Stan (Shebs!) do you know
> who did the last windows build of xconq ? and when they might be doing one
> again ?

I did the last one that was made available for download.  But
nowadays I only have access to a W98 that dualboots with my Linux
system, and I don't really want to bring down my only Linux to
run something that was crashing every few minutes when I tried
to use it for development.  Life is too short!

If someone were to loan me an NT or W2K system, I'd be willing
to spend some time on it.  But it would be better for someone
more knowledgeable about Windows to do the work.  I thought we
were hearing from a couple people who were doing just that?