Re: Fix "p" command in tcl

> Interesting list!  Do you want me to merge it into doc/PROJECTS, or
> would you prefer to keep it separate?

Well, in my experience todo lists are more vibrant if they represent
the priorities of an individual rather than a laundry list.  Maybe the
best thing is if you want to go ahead and merge it, and then I can
update my own xconq.html to cite the PROJECTS file.  That way I still
have my own list of projects which I'm more likely to care about.

Separating PROJECTS out into "new features", "usability",
"playability", "documentation and help" &c might also be somewhat
relevant.

> I actually go back and forth about whether to keep empire.g.  Its
> purpose is to emulate the PSL/BSD/Wolfpack Empire family, but I
> found the game to be kind of boring (of course not everybody shares
> that view!), and would be a lot more work to emulate accurately.

Shrug.  I don't have an opinion about PSL/BSD/Wolfpack or empire.g in
particular.  But is there a better place to start if I want to play
with a game which has a lot of logistics in it?  modern.g as mentioned
in the comment at the start of empire.g?  Or write my own (from
scratch, or starting with the standard game)?

> Going by the code, I guess the assumption is that there is only one
> material type that can be produced by a unit?

Yeah.  I took the assumption from curses/ccmd.c and mac/maccmd.c which
are existing implementations of do_produce.

> In any case, the code looks reasonable to go in as is, feel feel to
> check it in.

Done.  We can tweak/redesign/replace at our leisure.

> Making explicit production and run_economy share
> distribution-of-excess code would be a very sensible step.

At first glance it wasn't clear to me that this would be easy.  But if
I want to play with logistics I guess I'll have to tackle the beast.
Even in the standard game sometimes it seems like sometimes the
supplies just don't go where you want them, and the only solution is
(a) overproduce, and/or (b) wait a few turns for material to spread
out.  And of course it is worse in something like empire.g (e.g. the
xconq.html item about civilians).