per your request

 Through your "Opt-In List source" you requested receiving information on:
 >> BEST BUSINESS >>  FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY
 >> HEALTH PRODUCTS >> available today!
 Search engines came back with the following hit...ACHIEVERS UNLIMITED,
 INC.
 and so we passed your email address on to them.
 Your IN LUCK! At no cost to you, Achievers will send you an exciting
 electronic brochure via email where you view right from your desk top,
 all the features and benefits their opportunity offers and all the health
 advantages their products provide. From the latest in Glucosamine Time
 Release
 to Weight Management through Thermogenesis, Achievers is the company
 experts recognize!
 OFFER OF THE MONTH:  $100 product value for just $60.00 if you act now.
 European Product Technology comes to the USA in a CMO + Sea Cucumber
 formulation called BAF Formula 1 and BAF Formula 2 for Total Joint Health
 Maintenance!
 THERE'S MORE, SIMPLY BY RESPONDING TO THIS EMAIL, ACHIEVERS
 WILL SEND YOU A FREE COPY OF THE LEGENDARY BOOK
 BEAT ARTHRITIS FOREVER, BY DR. SANDS. Dr. Sands product breakthrough
 has been hailed the NUTRITIONAL DISCOVERY OF THE 20TH CENTURY.
 ($3.50 for shipping and handling fee applies).

 DON'T KEEP YOURSELF HANGING LIKE A LOOSE CHAD...
 Contact Achievers Today!

 5841 Corporate Way,Suite 200
 West Palm Beach, FL 33407
 (p) 800-684-8856
 (f) 561-822-3080
 (email) rgilbert@achieversusa.com
 http://www.achieversunltd.com/
 If you are no longer interested in interchanging informations,
 please accept my sincere apology and reply with "Remove"
 in the subject line.

 Robin Gilbert
 Director of Marketing
 Achievers Unlimited, Inc.