Xconq 7.4 branch created!

After a frenzy of last-minute checkins, I was able to create the
7.4 release branch in CVS, creatively named xconq-7_4-branch.
I streamlined the process a little bit, so the trunk has all
the release-related checkins, and won't need any additional
tweaking unless somebody finds a bug.  But if you want to test
the branch, you still to use -r xconq-7_4-branch to get it,
since there's no assurance that the trunk won't immediately
be mangled... :-)

Tarballs to follow tonight, I really need to go to work now...