Re: Flags updated

Erik Sigra wrote:

> Have you done anything with the swedish flag? In images/flags16x16.gif,
> the proportions doesn't seem to match thoose at
> <http://fotw.digibel.be./flags/se.html>. Here is a file where I have
> tried to fix it:

Thanks, I'll use it!  I looked at the Swedish flag, but it wasn't
clear to me how to scale without getting bad aliasing effects, so
I left it alone.

If you look closely, you'll notice that many of the flags are
scaled or clipped to get them closer to a 16x12 size, while a
completely accurate rendition would make them 16x8, which starts
to lose detail.