Configure script

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right list for this mail but..

The configure script needs some updateing.. It should look in which
lib gethostbyname and socket resides.. on Solaris its in nsl and socket
libraries. And the script should also be sensetive to if the user defines
the --exec-prefix path. Currently it doesn't. So I needed to edit the
Makefiles by hand to get the install right for FreeBSD and Solaris
installs. They share the same /usr/local/share files while the exec files
needs to be on diffrent /usr/local/.

/Mats

--
tober@sdf.se (Mats Sandstrom)
Which one will loose - Depends on what I choose