Re: Windows binary progress?

At 10:14 PM 7/16/00 -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
>I've heard that a couple people were working on building Windows
>binaries - how is that going?  It would be convenient to have
>them available on the website...

  I started the process, but ran into snags (configure didn't), and
Real Life has demanded an unusual amount of my time lately for several
complex reasons.  I'll probably pick it back up after July 22 when I
start having time to breathe again.  I want to be able to compile
under Windows in general, so I can take a more active part; if I happen
to get it working before anyone else has put binaries up I'll certainly
offer to do so.

** James **
--
James R. Dunson (jdunson@vt.edu)
Network Administrator, Center for Wireless Telecommunications