Re: View code

Jim Kingdon wrote:

> I'm running the new view code and overall it seems to be working quite
> nicely.
> [...]
>
> I might be able to produce better bug reports if need be (not that I
> saved the games right after the occurrence or anything); but I'll try
> the "maybe it is obvious to the guy who knows the code" thing first...

Yeah, I've got a half-dozen bug fixes (plus save/restore) ready to
check in, including fixes for the problems you saw.  Many of the
documented visibility rules are now being implemented correctly for
the first time, with interesting consequences in some games (for
instance in Gettysburg, hiding in the woods really works now, but
then the AI throws everything at the couple of units that got stuck
out in the open!)