Xconq home page

Is anybody on this list interested in improving Xconq's web pages?
If so, you should know that Xconq's web pages are also under CVS
control, and you can check out a copy of them using the same
checkout procedure as for the sources, but getting module "webpages"
instead of "xconq".  When you have changes to put in, you can either
mail me the mods, or else I can get you set up with write access to
the repository so you can do it yourself.

Quite a few people look at the main page, according to statistics,
but not so many follow the links, which suggests that the main
page is not interesting enough.  So anybody who can improve the
pages will be doing us a valuable service!