Re: What to do with Xconq

Tom and Lisa Peters wrote:

> PS: when is the new interface coming out; I like it much better.

I assume you mean when will 7.3 be released?  There are two plans;
the "Small Solution" :-) is to fix the known bugs that are listed
in doc/TODO and dump it out there.  The large solution is to address
the game completeness issues that were discussed recently.

At the moment I'm leaning towards the small solution, since it's
been almost two years since 7.2, and even without game improvements,
there is lots of new goodness to put in players' hands.