Re: How to find your .tcl files in xconq.

   Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:28:49 +0100 (CET)
   From: Bruno Boettcher <bboett@erm1.u-strasbg.fr>

   > Slower in what way?  Redraw, response to mouse clicks, AI movement?
   the graphics are smooth, but the movement of the units is slower, thus the
   moving of the units results slower than in the Xaw version.

BTW, thanks for the note - working from your comment, I found the
cause of this last week.  I was inadvertantly spacing out the running
of the kernel code...

I'm currently working my way through the library, trying out the new
interface with each game, and noting down or fixing problems as they
show up.