Re: How to find your .tcl files in xconq.

> There's an autoconf thing for this I'm sure, but cconq is wasting my time
> right now, I turned off building it by default.
fine i never used it anyway...

> Slower in what way?  Redraw, response to mouse clicks, AI movement?
the graphics are smooth, but the movement of the units is slower, thus the
moving of the units results slower than in the Xaw version.

> Do you still have the core dump around?  I observed and fixed about three
> core dumps in the past week...
nope but the next one will be send to you!

> I've been playing around with some photographic images for terrain, they'll
yeah! that looks great!

> BTW, if anybody's read this far :-), I've now changed "xconq" to be the
> tcl version, with "xtconq" left as the old x11/xt interface, and made it
> all install correctly...
yep, this will hopefully cut short to the different ports isn't it? make things
naturally multiplatform and eaier to mantain, great move!

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses