Re: xc7.2.89 tcl/tk probs....

   Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:12:58 +0100 (CET)
   From: Bruno Boettcher <bboett@erm1.u-strasbg.fr>

   a section for the installation of the tcl/tk stuff is still missing...

   now i found in the makefile the all-tkconq section but no tk-install...

I got basic installation working yesterday morning, but still have a couple
wired-in pathnames that need to be parametrized.

   now when launching the game i first get a Error: tkconq.tcl file not found.
   it would be more helpful if the expected location could be issued too...

   so where am i supposed to put this file?

Right now I just sit in x11/, run ./tkconq and specify -L ../lib on
the command line.  It expects to find tkconq.tcl at ../tcltk from the
location of the game library.

Once the installation stuff is set up, these kinds of problems should
go away.