Networking Milestone

Stan Shebs shebsATcygnus.com
Fri Sep 17 17:02:00 GMT 1999

This morning, for the first time ever, I was able to play an Xconq
game involving three separate programs, each playing a different side!
All on just one Linux box with lots of windows open, but the principle
is proven, and the code should work on any Unix or Windows box the
same way (Mac will need additional work).  The code is still a little
rough, so while I'll put it into CVS, it's only recommended for the
adventurous until I put in another round of cleanup this weekend.

								Stan