ww2-adv

Is the ww2-adv game supposed to be in a finished state?  Because there are
several things that seem seriously strange.  (I'm playing Italy in
ww2-eur-42, but these are general comments.)

Ground units
------------
 Ground units can receive supplies from places up to three hexes away.
When out of oil, ground units can still attack but cannot move.  This
means the mplayers tend to have immobile units, as each ground unit
carries only one unit of oil.  Although armour get five acp/turn, they can
only move one hex because they consume oil to move, while infantry move
four hexes because they consume oil only at the end of the turn (and have
four acp/turn).  Armor are also too easy to capture, making infantry much
superior.

Ships
-----
 Fleets are especially powerful, and can destroy ground units with
impunity.  This feels wrong.

Trust
-----
 Why can a country I trust use my cities, while I can't if they trust me?
Supply should be distributed as well.  (This applies to other games too.)

 - Keir