Re: internationalization

On 23 Apr 1998, Massimo Campostrini wrote:

> In Italian, French, etc., e.g. an adjective must match the gender and
> number of the noun; therefore as a minimum every noun must have a
> gender and number propery (for every language), and every adjective
> must have male, female... singular, plural... forms.  German and
> Russian (and Latin) are even harder, and I don't know anything about
> Japanese or Shwaili.  A similar (or harder) thing for verbs.
if you find a solution to that, tell me.... i have a similar problem with the
mud server i am actually writing.... and i am far from a (practical)
solution...

Further remarks :)

On the web site should be a sort of FAQ, for example could somebody remind me
why it would be so difficult to change actual xconq design into client-server
paradigm? It would be so nice (at least for me:) to be able to play using the
net without beeing restricted to LAN and empty laboratory... or to be able to
make plays with 10 or more human players :)

I just noticed that for some reason the command 'W' (wake up all units in a
transport) doesn't seem to work (at least in standard and with X11 interface),
is this only for me?

ciao
bboett
acount at erm1 dot u-strasbg dot fr or acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses