Re: cNon-developer comments and reports on 7.2

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 jan.javorsek@guest.arnes.si wrote:

> > There are a couple wrinkles that make this hard to do right in general;
> > for instance, you can have two infantry building a base and complete it
> > in half the time (try it).
kool, didn't known that either....

> Yes, that would sure look good. But IMO the player often wants to see
> the situation in the whole ceel (and perhaps, to make your work harder,
> even click on an occupant and perfrom an action on the enlarded view of
> the cell).
IMHO a list somewhere with other occupants of this cell would be enough, but i
agree that i really often have to zoom/unzoom to check if i can or not take a
unit out of a place (depending of what's left inside) or when determining
attack order.....

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses