Re: Toolkit Selection

   Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:45:49 -0600
   From: Mark Russell Anderson <krama@ee.byu.edu>

   I'm not very aware of _all_ the possibilities, but when I was checking
   it out, it seemed like wxWindows is a good match here.

I'll take another look at it.  We (as in Cygnus) were interested in
wxWindows at one point, and early versions of cygwin32 even included
support, but then they turned aside from portability and were trying
to only do Windows or something... sounds like they might have turned
back from the dark... :-)  -s