Re: Questions

   From: bob@fla.fujitsu.com (Bob Carragher)
   Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 22:23:04 -0800

   2.  Independent, special-purpose windows, PLEASE!  That way, I can
   independently size each window as needed or desired.

The Mac interface has lots of windows, and it generally wins (not
always, screen can get cluttered).

   Also (but this
   is another low priority item), if there's any way to specify different
   displays for each of the windows, or at the very least the main
   viewport window versus all the rest, then that would be a godsend.
   Once again, braindead X, with its inability to consider multiple
   monitors as one "virtual" monitor is the reason -- you have to
   specify each as "foo:0.0," "foo:0.1," "foo:0.2," etc.

Hmmm, that sounds hard... I'll think about it, maybe it's not really
that tough to do.