Xconq Direction Results

I just want to express my thanks to everybody who contributed priorities
and suggestions, and to apologize for not yet having responded to every
good idea - the messages are all saved away!

Based on what I've heard, this seems like the right set of priorities:

0. bug fixes/library cleanup/7.2 release

1. AI improvement

2. networking

3. GDL improvement

4. Windows port

5. fancier/3D graphics

Note that this doesn't mean that the lower-priority items will be
neglected completely, just that they will get less energy in the near
future.  (... but I do have a Linux/Windows dualboot box at home now,
heh-heh.)

On the note of library cleanup, I've been undertaking a large-scale
scrubbing.  Many of the images are more consistent and better-looking,
and I'm filling in more of the library games' tables usefully.

In connection with this cleanup, I finally decided how to handle
"images" vs "colors" - colors lost :-), and have been turned into 1x1
images.  This means that they are on the same footing as other types
of images, can be added to image families, previewed by image viewers,
and so forth.  As a side effect, this means that the "color" property
of terrain will be gone in the next snapshot; instead, you can give
the name of a color as the terrain's image-name, or if you want to
have a solid color option for a terrain's image, you add the 1x1 image
to the image's family.