Re: context[2] stuck: (null)

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Arkady <arkady.miasnikov@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> .... for example probe begin_interruptable {}  and probe end_interruptable {}
>>
>> I think you misunderstood me, probably because I didn't express myself
>> well. Let's try again.
>>
>> If you wanted to include the functionality of the allocating the
>> shared memory to store data and retrieve it via sysfs and debugfs
>> files in systemtap, what would the user experience look like? Let's
>> say I'm in a syscall probe. How would I add something to the shared
>> memory? What would the sysfs/debugfs probe look like?
>>

> I would prefer a generic interface allowing me to call blocking APIs

This is, for example, my allocation function
https://gist.github.com/larytet/643d4a2b932b3d133f6dfca4a4ee8b60
I do not know how I could define a memory allocation API which does
everything I will ever need. The same problem with debugfs/sysfs API.

I understand that I am trying to use STAP in a not intended for the
product application.