Re: Hashtable

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Arkady <arkady.miasnikov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a CPU bottleneck in some situations on heavy loaded servers.
>
> From the tests it appears that associative maps contribute significant
> part of the overhead.

... stuff deleted ...

Can you show us your script (or the associate map portion) that
illustrates the performance problem? Perhaps we can make some
suggestions.

(Also note that I've started a background personal task to reduce the
use of locks in systemtap. I don't have much to show for it yet.)

--
David Smith
Principal Software Engineer