Re: Function send_a_relocation()

On 03/01/2017 10:29 AM, Arkady wrote:
> There are some constraints I have to deal with in a commercial
> product. My goal is to reduce the number of dependencies when I am
> installing the driver generated by STAP. Replacing of
> systemtap_runtime package is one of the things I am considering.

Hmm. Have you instead thought of creating a mini systemtap-runtime
package instead? If you are just running systemtap kernel modules and
don't need man pages, etc., you most likely don't need anything other
than 'staprun' and 'stapio' from the systemtap-runtime rpm. Those are 2
fairly small C executables.

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com